Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PRE & POST SURGERY PICTURES and WRAP UP!
















BEFORE












AFTER










DAY 3





DAY 5



Looking like a leftover from Halloween I arrived back in Dr. Well's office on Monday. He removed some of the stitches from behind my ears and then the nurse,Carol took over to clean my face of its peeling skin. First she bathed it gently with water and then coated it with an enzyme that she left on for a few minutes. Then she spent the good part of an hour meticulously dermaplaning my face with a razor like tool . When she was done she smoothed it with a moisturizing gel that felt like heaven and then Ta Da ! she held up the mirror. My skin which had been heavily sun damaged was smooth and pink with no sign of discoloration save for a bit of bruising under my eyes. My chin line was defined, my eyes bigger, my face more lifted.

And all in the space of less than a week. Amazing! But judge for yourself...... I go back again on Friday to have more stiches taken out and some more dermaplaning on my neck