Thursday, July 12, 2007

AN ABSOLUTE HAVE TO HAVE



There we were in the dressing room after ballet class, repairing our makeup and egos and enthusing about the cute new male teacher. I for one was so enthused that I drew my eyeliner out of bounds ending with an unsightly smudge that stopped the conversation. Not to worry.

In a flash a produced my newest beauty purchase, Revlon's Makeup Eraser Pen.I removed the tip, targeted my mistake and in a second it was gone but the rest of my eye makeup was intact and there was no greasy or oily residue. I've had this product just a week and can't understand why no one has thought of it before. It has also come in handy when my lipstick, manages to escape my carefully drawn lip line. I like it so much that I've already purchased a second one to keep in my makeup drawer at home. Meanwhile, in the dressing room the new teacher was momentarily forgotten as my classmates marveled over my latest find.

Cheers,

Barb

No comments: