Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We're getting some attention!! I've noticed that two new makeup line are looking in our direction. Revlon (AgeDefying Makeup with Botafirm)and Vital Radiance pitched as "Revitalizing beauty for your changing skin." Neither line uses a specific age in its copy so I guess that means it MAY work for us too and not just the generic Over 40 crowd. I'll be testing them both as soon as I make it over to my local CVS, a great place to buy makeup because if you keep the receipt and packaging they will take it back if you are unhappy with it. (no questions asked!!!)
The Age Defying line at Revlon is not new. I remember it from several years ago when one of the products was a mousse like foundation that I loved. However I guess I was in the minority because it was later discontinued. Anyway they are back with a new ingredient (Botafirm) said to reduce lines and wrinkles up to 50% in 2 weeks. Susan Sarandon, one of my favorites ever since she had that candelight pedicure in Bull Durham, is the model.
Vital radiance looks interesting but may be too time intensive. Each beauty part (face, eye and lip) demands you apply three different products in order to get that radiance going. Stay tuned.

No comments: