Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Help For Those Age Spots

My colleague At GIRL-WOMAN-BEAUTY- BRAINS BLOG has found some help for those age spots that plaque most of us as the years pile up. This is a woman as obsessed with concealers as I am, so she knows of what she speaks. While she found several that worked on her face,they failed to camouflage the spots on her hands, which she refers to as sun spots. (a much kinder term that I intend to adopt ) .
Truthfully,I was always more concerned with my face but know that many women feel otherwise especially when spring rolls around and it's time to take the gloves off.
Girl-Woman - recommends Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation to make your hands appear spotless and ready for viewing. It comes in a wide range of shades and is transfer resistant. This concealer also contains SPF30 to help put the breaks on any future sun spots targeting your hands.
Cheers,
Barb

No comments: