Sunday, December 23, 2007

Treat Your Skin To Health for the New Year

I know all the products I'm addicted to using on my skin and especially on my eyes enhance my looks but every once in a while I wonder what havoc all those chemicals may be causing. My eyes in particular tend to sting and tear.
I think that's one of the reasons a new four product kit by Tarte ,we wish you health, caught my eye. The attractive purple leather case that it comes packaged in helped too.

A mini clean slate face primer, boasts a silicone based formula that is enriched with avocado, echinacea, rosemary, and hibiscus oils to soothe and moisturize. I've recently started using different oils to moisturize my skin instead of lotions,so this primer has my name on it and does the job.
Mini-lock and roll creaseless eyeshadow duo is a cream shadow in slate, a shade that flatters just about every eye color. The vitamin E enriched cream glides on smoothly. The other end is a powder shadow that contains crushed mica, which adds depth and definition
The mini lights, camera, lashes 4-in 1 mascara lengthens curls and volunmizes and conditions lashes using Provitamin B to thicken lashes and natural olive esters to treat and protect against breakage. As I coated my lashes with this mascara before ballet class I felt as if I was giving them a beauty treatment! It may just end up being my favorite mascara
The inside out vitamin infused lipgloss contains BORBA, acai, greentea, and grape seed extract along with vitamins A, E and C. The shade, Serenity with just a hint of a sparkle glided on and felt great but didn't last through the hour and a half class. Not to worry,
I had the kit with me and was able to reapply.
Give your skin a treat for the New Year by adorning it with cosmetics that actually help make it better!
Cheers,
Barb