Thursday, October 12, 2006

Great Wrinkle Eraser From Kiehl's

Kiehl's, a company that has been around for over one hundred years and is somewhat of a cult favorite, continues to quietly expand its product offerings. They recently launched Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions.
I purchasded their Powerful Strenghth Line-Reducing Concentrate. With a whooping 10.5% dose of vitamin C it promises to signifacantly reduce deep wrinkles around the eyes and those anoying marionttee lines between the nose and chin in just three months. I've been using it for three weeks and my skin is noticably smoother and clearer. My discoloration which it didn't make any promises about but which vitamin C is know to help, is also much improved.
My prior experience with vitamin C was positive but drying for my aging sensitive skin. This formulation is creamy and even feels good with out moisturizer over it. Add to that, at $55. for 1.7 ounce it's a bargain. Most vitamin C formulations of the same strength cost twice that.

No comments: