Monday, March 12, 2007

The Inside Scoop On Beauty Products


If you're like me the first question you have about a beauty product is will it work? Next, is it worth the money? The second question is particularly important because the price of those anti- aging creams that are flooding the market have skyrocketed.
I recently discovered a site where those and practically any other beauty questions you have can be answered: Just log on to BeautyBrains. com. The site is written by two former cosmetic chemists and they REALLY know their business. I was so impressed that I put a link to their site on my Blog Roll. If you want to check them out just click on the link.
Incidentally after reading my post about Kohl eyeliner they e-mailed me to advise my readers to stay away from REAL Kohl because it contains lead.
Cheers,
Barb

No comments: